The Curve Daybed: A Luxury Concrete Pool Daybed
This pool tanning ledge lounge daybed is a true statement piece. Made to fit up to 3 people. It is not only elegant & bold in design, but is build to last the test of time. You will be happy to know that this pool ledge or patio daybed is hand crafted right here in our studio in St. George Utah USA. All of our exterior furnishings are designed for a ultra long life of 15+ years and carry a 3 year structural warranty*. They are specifically engineered to stand the harsh in-pool or patio conditions.
The Curve Daybed Specs:
- Strength: Built from ultra high strength 14,000 PSI Glass Fiber Reinforced Waterproof Concrete. Then polished with diamond pads to a smooth to touch finished with a clear sealing system that will protect in the harsh outdoor or in-pool environment.
- Quality: Each piece is hand made in our St. George Utah USA studio, this allows us to maintain the highest level of quality control on each piece we produce.
- Color: The color on each piece is integrally mixed throughout the concrete not topically applied. Please feel free to select from our 3 standard colors (Titanium White, Cement (light grey), Charcoal) a wide pallet of custom colors are available for additional charge.
- Headrest (optional): Sunbrella fabric and outdoor foam make these high quality pieces that are built to last. Sunbrella fabrics have a factory warranty of 10 years in direct sun. To wash all you need to do is light scrub with a light soap and hose off.
- Size: 70” long x 22 1/2” tall x 44” wide
- Weight: 340 lbs
- 3 Year Structural Warranty*
- 15 year color guard & stain sealer
Many people call these in-pool shelf daybed, baja shelf daybeds, tanning ledge lounge daybed, pool lounge daybed, shamu shelf daybed, etc. Whatever you call them, we would love the opportunity to custom craft a pool furniture statement piece for you.
Our exterior & in-pool furnishings are designed to be extremely durable in high UV climates & to withstand extreme weather events. Many luxury designers are using our furnishings on luxury ocean front & desert properties & other areas that are susceptible to high levels of sun & storm conditions.
Please note: Due to the fact that each piece is hand made there will be slight variations in color, texture size & weight. We manufacture these tables out of a high strength and a highly modified version of pool plaster concrete. This concrete is engineered for the in-pool environment, but in rare cases & due to the vast selection of different pool chemicals and pool water environments there could develop some slight discoloring, minor surface cracks, spider cracking and surface etching. All of this is considered part of normal wear and is excluded from structural warranty. If staining or etching occurs, often the situation can be corrected simply by changing a simple pool chemical or other factor. If this happens please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions.
If you are looking for highly durable custom luxury furnishings for your in-pool, exterior or interior spaces please feel free to reach out.