The Cylinder | A Modern Concrete Side Table
- X-Small 12" dia. x 14" tall (no umbrella option available with X-Small table)
- Small 18" dia. x 14" tall
- Medium 24" dia. x 14" tall
- Large 36" dia. x 14" tall
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Uses: In-pool, exterior & interior spaces.
- Strength: Built from ultra high strength 14,000 PSI Glass Fiber Reinforced Waterproof Concrete. Then finished with a clear sealing system that will protect in the harsh outdoor environment.
- Quality: Each piece is hand made in our St. George Utah USA studio, this allows us to maintain the highest level of quality control on each piece we produce.
- Color: The color on each piece is integrally mixed throughout the concrete not topically applied. Please feel free to select from our 3 standard colors as shown in pictures. (a wide pallet of custom colors are available for additional charge. Please call for custom color pricing.
This highly durable interior, exterior or in-pool statement piece is not only elegant & bold in design, but is build to last the test of time. Each piece is handmade by us in our St George Utah Studio. High quality ultra high strength polished concrete. Each piece is diamond polished and buffed by hand to a smooth finish that resembles a countertop. The bottom of the table has a rubber protection pad at all contact points to protect your floor's surface.
Our exterior & in-pool furnishings are designed to be extremely durable in high UV climates & to withstand extreme weather events. Many luxury designers are using our furnishings on luxury ocean front & desert properties & other areas that are susceptible to high levels of sun & storm conditions.
Please note: Due to the fact that each piece is hand made there will be slight variations in color, texture size & weight. We manufacture these tables out of a high strength and a highly modified version of pool plaster concrete. This concrete is engineered for the in-pool environment, but in rare cases & due to the vast selection of different pool chemicals and pool water environments there could develop some slight discoloring, minor surface cracks, spider cracking and surface etching. All of this is considered part of normal wear and is excluded from structural warranty. If staining or etching occurs, often the situation can be corrected simply by changing a simple pool chemical or other factor. If this happens please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions.
If you are looking for highly durable custom luxury furnishings for your in-pool, exterior or interior spaces please feel free to reach out.